7th Path® Combines the Effectiveness of Self-Hypnosis, Meditation and Prayer
7th Path® is a spiritually directed form of self-hypnosis. The Practitioner dedicates time each morning and afternoon to the practice as well as a short period of time before going to sleep. People who have experience doing meditation will notice right away that this is a profound leap forward. It will give you everything you want from meditation because of how it combines hypnosis, meditation and spirituality.
If you are not a “spiritual” person, that is just fine. You can still benefit a great deal from the practice of The 7th Path™. Donna will be glad to provide you with more information on how to customize this process for yourself and your personal beliefs.
7th Path® acts like a deprogramming device that removes old limiting beliefs and patterns. We call this process the “Emptying of the Cup.” During this phase of 7th Path®, the system works like anti-virus software for the mind, ridding you of all erroneous programming from the past that is getting in the way of your happiness, success and feelings of confidence.
The 7th Path® System Made Easy!
Once some cup-emptying has been accomplished, then the practitioners can use the system to make just about any kind of improvement that he or she wants to make in life. For example, the practitioner can become more confident, improve self-esteem, improve mood, become more motivated or overcome bad habits, addictions and compulsions.
You can learn the 7th Path® by working directly with Donna Bloom your Board Certified Hypnotist, in individual one-on-one sessions or in classes with other students. The process is simple and would generally follow this structure:
- First receive an introduction to hypnosis, where you learn about hypnosis and the subconscious mind.
- There will be a demonstration of hypnosis where you get to see how it works and ask questions.
- Then you will learn all about how the system works and how you can “empty the cup.”
- Then you will get to learn how to induce hypnosis in yourself and give yourself the 7th Path® suggestions.
- There will be lots of time to ask questions and practice your new skill.
The 7th Path® is Useful For:
- Ridding your self of old habits and addictions.
- Improving your mood.
- Improving your relationships.
- Helping you to become more patient and confident.
- Improving study and test taking.
- Becoming a better parent.
- Heal from stressed induced illnesses.
- Answer your calling in life.
- Bringing your highest philosophies and beliefs into your everyday life!
*Note: The 7th Path® system was developed by Calvin D. Banyan, MA, a Board Certified Hypnotherapist and Certified Instructor of Hypnotherapy. It was through conducting thousands of hours of hypnotherapy that Calvin Banyan developed this very special form of self-hypnosis. He noticed that there were similar insights that his clients consistently made when they made the changes that they wanted to make. These insights are contained in the 7th Path® System.