How can hypnosis help you feel better from anxious thoughts, worry or panic attacks?
Let’s start with a simple definition …
“Anxiety is FEAR felt in the BODY. Anxiety is a bully in the brain!”
A Typical Plan May Include Some or All of the Following.
- Hypnosis for identification the actual fear (frequently it’s not what you thought.)
- Hypnosis to neutralized the fear.
- Hypnosis to introduce a better set of feelings (i.e. confidence, peace, calm.)
- Misperceptions are identified
- Teaching of Self-Hypnosis and/or 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®
- Meditation and Mindfulness Techniques
- TFT (Thought Field Therapy)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Breathing Techniques
- Coaching to Take Control of Uncomfortable Physical Feelings
- Plus a bunch of other FUN and SIMPLE processes
*Disclaimer: Results May Vary. Hypnosis results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.